A school is always a fun zone for the students, and the kids get to learn a lot in a collaborative manner. But one must not forget that it is also a breeding ground for germs and your child may get contaminated from the same. If you are concerned about the health of your child during the school hours, then you have to maintain certain things to ensure that your kid can always stay fit. Here we have enlisted some of the best tips to keep your kid absolutely fit and fine- and that too in a detailed manner.
Tips that you should follow:
- Let your kid know about the essence of hand washing- Most of the time, your child gets infected because of unwashed hands which might have touched the dirtiest places in school. Make him or she understand what can happen if one does not wash hands before having meals. If that seems problematic, ensure that your kid is carrying a good hand sanitizer.
- Make sure that your kid is having a balanced diet- The meal that you pack for your kid should be stuffed with all the ingredients that contain ample minerals and nutrients and try giving him or her goji berries with meals which can act as amazing supplements. The Goji berries from the Sixth Element are one of the best ones which you can give your kids- It is tasty and healthy at the same time!
- Make sure that your kid is having ample fruits and veggies- Ask your kid what he or she loves in fruits and while packing the tiffin, add a fruit daily. This will help in boosting the immune system of the body so that they can stay away from common cold, influenza and other such contaminating diseases.
- Having a good sleep is mandatory for your kid- For every kid, at least 7-9 hours of sleep is essential so that he or she can remain healthy. It releases stress and anxiety of the child and can help in refreshing the mind and the body of the individual.
- Keep your child away from chocolates- It is the toughest we know, but then there are ways in which you can take them away from the harmful chocolates and give them tasty protein bars. Try the one meal chocolate bar by Nupo and it is sure to be a hit with your child for a long time!
- Give after-school snacks to your kids- Instead of giving them instant noodles, try giving them homemade food like peanut butter sandwich and so on. Try to look for pure best peanut butter options like the one from Sixth Element, and thus, you can ensure that your child does not have unhealthy food cravings like cakes and chips.
Now that you are well aware of the tips that you should be following, why not start the healthy habits for your little kid right away?